Home » 2012 » January » 05

\

Yet another fuel price hike? Lets auction fuel!

By: Shivani Singh Meme courtesy: Messy Kaur “As you know, the government takes 40 percent of what you make. The other 60 percent, of course, taken by the fuel gas stations.” – Jay Leno. This is one of the many jokes doing the rounds when it comes to the issue of fuel price hike. But [...]

Tech savvy? We present to you,the best and worst of 2011. (Part – I)

By: Gurman Bhatia As one moves ahead in the process creation and development, technology is bound to grow. You are bound to have things that make you marvel at the power and lengths to which electronics extend themselves. 2011- A year when the tablet and the smart phone ruled the tech market. A year, when [...]